jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

CHOICE

I choose to be happy, I may not have everything in the world, but I have my own and my integrity, would be nice to have a companion, but I've learn to be by myself, would be nice to share with someone, but I've find none that wants to make this trip with me, that's fine too, because I've found the rest of my life safe and sound, for better times and better conditions.

I've raise my self from the mod, and I find myself Clean and Clear, I've chosen my life in truth, than forcing others to live my way. I could not live like that, so I rather do to others what I want them to do to me.

Friendship is enough when you have purposes, love isn't enough when you have nothing and thank God I have those purposes.

All my love to those who have grant me their friendship, my understanding to those who couldn't understand my way.

But I'm not alone, I have you all, you are part of me now and it will last forever, because I'll always care about you.

You are always welcome to my world, You will always be heard, you are eligible to receive my help, at least a kind word and support to overcome your difficulties, because always, something can be done about it.

I commit my word with you, you can use it or not, this is your choice, feel free to act anyway you wish.

By my own creed:

"A person is as valuable as he can help others"


With my Love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario